We exist to make the process of getting a Home or Investment loan as a Medical Professional as painless and as easy and efficient as we possibly can.
We also try and give you the best advice possible in relation to the right structure of the Home Loan so that it suits your long- term goals.
We have access to over 30 lenders. No one Bank can offer the best solution for every client. It depends on what the client is looking for. We are experts in knowing the things that no one tells you and you can’t find in the small print. Things that you can only pick up from years of experience.
Whilst rates and fees are very important there are many other things to consider.
- The importance of not over committing financially.
- The advantage of forced savings.
- We unfortunately explain that there is no miracle way of paying a home loan off using any gimmicks.
- What are your plans long term? Are you looking at family, job changes, going into private practice etc. We can talk about the impact these can have and we factor these in to our discussions around the amount you should borrow and how you should structure things.
- We can talk about the importance of preserving your debts for long term wealth creation.
- We can talk about the advantages and disadvantages of fixed rates.
- We can talk about the fact that interest rates will not always be as low as they are now!
- We can talk about the importance of having enough spare funds to live and do the things you want to do. You don’t want to be a slave to your mortgage.
- We can talk about the long -term commitment that is paying off a home loan. It is easy for a few years but it can become a long grind if you over commit.
- We can talk about making sure you have insurances in place to guard against something going wrong.
- We can talk about the pros and cons of interest only as opposed to contracting your loans on principle and interest payments.
- We can talk about the pros and cons of all the Banks and the subtleties that they all have around their different products and packages.
We are trying to do more than just give you the cheapest rate. Sometimes you can get both! A great loan and a great rate. Sometimes you will be on top of the above and we don’t need to talk about these things.